NEW AND FRESH!
Afro-Indie Sessions and Movie Nights at CURIOCITY Cape Town
Movie Night at CURIOCITY Cape Town
Curiocity Jazz Sessions with Sakhumzi Mgomeni Jazz Group at CURIOCITY Maboneng
Untold – Comedians telling stories with Comedy Stig at CURIOCITY Maboneng
Gardening Workshops, Conscious Cooking, Writers Retreats, Nature Walks, and Trail Running at FARMHOUSE 58 in The Cradle of Humankind
This is the perfect time of year to experience Jozi…
- Join live Comedy and Poetry evenings next to the roaring fireplace in Maboneng.
- Eat at our African cuisine restaurant by ‘Spook Munchies‘, and get a taste of traditional South African food every Monday night at our ‘Family Dinner’ gatherings.
- Try Inner-City Walking Tours, Storytelling and Penthouse Dinners, and join Friday Braai Nights too!
Winter is the best time for a safari, game viewing and bush experiences in the Pilansberg and Kruger Park, which you can book as part of your travel journey with us.
If you’re in Cape Town and looking for a truly authentic taste of South African culture, food, and lifestyle…
- Taste Cape-Malay curry at our Spicy Cape Cuisine pop-up curry nights every Thursday evening.
- Get active at our Sunrise Power Hike and Meditation sessions.
- Connect with the pulse of the city on a Street Art Walking Tour or at our Beer and Braai Nights,
- Reawaken your senses with Meditation and Painting.
Visit our social media pages to see what’s coming up and get a glimpse of the gatherings we’re sharing and co-creating!
Tik Tok: Curiocity.Africa
Facebook: Curiocity Africa