Are the hotels practicing Social Distancing regulations?
- Yes, in our public areas, elevators and rooms, new signage will guide you through our hotels to ensure social distancing is upheld. We are working with local authorities to ensure distancing standards in our shared accommodation are also adhered to.
Are there new cleaning standards to improve hygiene?
- Yes, to help encourage good hygiene practices, deep cleaning throughout our properties has been increased to be in line with the standards recommended by local authorities – every surface (light switches, door handles, handrails, elevators, etc) and every private or public area (smoking area, pool, laundry, gym etc) will be cleaned thoroughly and disinfected frequently.
Am I able to purchase hygiene products in the hotel?
- Yes, face masks and any other hygiene products will be available for purchase in our travel shops and vending machines.
Do your properties have any official hygiene certifications?
- Yes, we are delighted to have been awarded the Safe Travel certification approved by the World Travel and Tourism Council
Is there Wifi?
- Yes! We provide high speed WiFi for guests.
Is it possible to check in online ?
- Yes, to ensure that personal contact is kept to a minimum, we kindly request that you complete your check-in process online.
Can I pay for my room using cash?
- No – we are cashless (this prevents the spread of viruses. You can pay, card, eft, Snapscan
What time is check in and check out?
- Check in is any time from 14h00 onwards and check out is any time before 10h00.
Can I check-in early?
- We can accommodate early arrivals, subject to availability. Check-ins between 06h00 and 12h00 will, however, incur a half-day charge.
Can I check-out late?
- Late check-outs are also possible, subject to availability, up to 18h00 and will incur a half-day rate. Check-outs after 18h00 will be charge the whole-day rate.
Do you provide luggage storage?
- Yes, we offer luggage storage free of charge. For guests who arrive earlier than their check-in, we will be able to
look after your luggage until your rooms are ready. For guests who wish to leave their luggage with us after check-out, the maximum storage period is 30 days or one month. We reserve the right to dispose of any luggage or items not claimed after the maximum storage period allowed. Guests who wish to leave their luggage five days or more are required to sign a waiver.
Do you provide lockers?
- We provide lockers in all rooms that can fit most full-sized luggage (within reason). You can use your own lock or purchase one at reception for R40.
Are visitors allowed?
- Visitors are only allowed in the communal areas such as the lounge and courtyard. They are requested to vacate the premises by 21h00.
Do you provide an airport shuttle service?
- Yes we do. The Airbus Shuttle Service costs R450 per person and is available upon request
Are there parking spaces?
- We have limited parking slots available and require guests to arrange parking before arrival. Secured parking is R50 per vehicle.
Can you help us book tours and activities?
- Definitely! Our reception staff would be happy to assist you in arranging these tours.
Do you supply towels and bedding free of charge?
- Towels are provided in our premium and private rooms. Guests in shared rooms can rent them from reception.
Do you have laundry facilities?
- We do offer a laundry service at R50 to R80 per load.
Are there any cooking facilities?
- Most rooms have a kitchen or kitchenette , but most certainly there is a communal kitchen on site
Are there hair dryers?
- Yes these can be borrowed from reception.
Can I bring my pet?
- Unfortunately no pets are allowed in the building.
Do you offer travel adaptors?
- You can buy a travel adaptor at our reception, alternative the bunk beds comes with its own charging port and bedside lamp
How do I cancel my booking?
- If you need to cancel your stay with us please refer to the cancellation policy provided with your booking for information on refunds.
Do you have a bar?
- Yes – our bar is open until 23.00 every night.
Do you have any age restrictions?
- Should you be travelling with children under 16 years old, you will need to book a whole dorm or private room. Please contact us in advance to help make arrangements.
Do you serve breakfast?
- We offer a cereal breakfast for guests, with either fresh fruit and yoghurt or pancakes. It is included in the price of some rooms, otherwise costs R20.